To know how to think like an entrepreneur to be able to constantly increase your income as well as your opportunities! MAY I do this? Will they like me? Imagine if I don’t say this right? 1. Define your ideal customer. Write out a thorough description of someone who suits your definition of who you’re the best match for.
2. Make a summary of every advantage your service or product can create for your ideal customer. 3. Go further even. Ask yourself what’s the power resulting from each of these benefits. 4. Now picture your ideal client is experiencing those benefits. How exactly to Turn Limp Affirmations Into Mantras for Success! Kelli’s Quill – YOUR BLOG and Mini-Website! Debi Ward Kennedy. Retail Visual Designer. Retail Visual Merchandiser & Display Stylist. Peyton Template designed by Georgia Lou Studios All rights reserved.
You can choose to include it below your blog header or sidebar. In many cases, it’s advisable to include it below blog’s header since they’re more visible and present your website a smooth, professional look. This will open another window named “Configure Page List”. Here, under the “Pages to show” section, you’ll see the default website as well as your new static homepage with small containers beside them. Uncheck the container beside the default website to cover it from view, check the web pages that you want to show in the menu, and then click on the “Save” button to save the changes.
- Choose a fascinating thumbnail image to catch the attention of visitors to watch your video
- “Your computer is at high risk or use it at the own risk.”
- Add a contact form — all responses are delivered to your e-mail inbox
- The ability to search the list for a particular company
- Cartoons, Jokes, and Funny Images
You can visit this point but, if you’d like, you can also create a particular tabs that will lead to your primary blog post web page. Within the new window that would open, get into the title you would like for the web page (such as “Blog”) along with /index.html web address, then strike “Save Link” and click on the “Save” button on the “Configure Page List” home window.
Now, view your site and you’ll see the menu made up of the “Welcome” page and “Blog” tabs. To see how this works, you can travel to our demonstration blog also. Getting a static website can be good for your blog. Follow the steps above now to make a static website in Blogger!
Determine your vacation/holiday policy. Understand how you will connect time off to clients. Formulate a contingency plan if your services will be needed during the scheduled time off. Set and enforce boundaries, adopt time-management practices best, and maximize your efficiency by setting up tools and systems. Choose a to-do list application such as Teux Deux or Todoist. Set up an operational system to track time and tasks for every client.